MP3/PDF Sheet Music Download Help
MP3 audio song files can be played on all kinds of computers (PC & Apple Macintosh) as well as a wide variety of portable music players - including Apple iPods.
No extra software required!
You won't need extra software to play these audio song files on your computer - Windows Media Player for PC or iTunes for Macintosh will do the job - one of which should have been included as standard on your computer.
Download times & speeds.
Typically, an MP3 audio song file is about 8Mb in size and should only take a few minutes to download via a broadband connection. We do not recommend attempting to purchase MP3 audio song downloads via a dial-up connection.
How do I play the audio song files?
Once you've downloaded the MP3 audio song file to your computer, simply double-click on the file. Your computer should launch the required software and start playing the song.
How do I move the MP3 song files to my iPod etc?
If you have a non-Apple/iPod music player, follow your device's instructions for importing songs to the player.
If you have an Apple iPod, simply do the following:
• Open iTunes and the folder where your MP3 song files have been downloaded to side by side on screen.
• Highlight and drag the song files to the Library link in the left hand menu.
• Wait while the songs are imported.
• Connect your iPod to your computer. Wait for the iPod to show up in the left hand menu.
• Click on the Library link in the left hand menu.
• Select each of the files and drag them to your iPod in the left hand menu.
• Wait while the files are saved to your iPod.
• Alternatively, to import the songs to your iTunes library, you may prefer to go the the File menu then select Add File to Library – you can Ctrl + click on multiple songs (Mac: Apple + click).
NB You may find it easier to create a Playlist first in iTunes and then drag the songs to the playlist. You can then drag the playlist to your iPod and thus make it easier to find the songs on your iPod.
How do I create an audio CD of the downloaded songs?
You can make one audio CD of the tracks you download.
You can use a number of programs to do this such as Windows Media Player (PC) or iTunes (Mac & PC).
iTunes can be downloaded from Apple click here
To create an audio CD from iTunes do the following,
• Transfer the songs to iTunes as described above.
• Create a Playlist by going to the File menu and selecting New Playlist.
Call it something like "Most Popular Songs"
• From the Library link in the left hand menu drag the downloaded songs to the playlist.
• Make sure the Playlist is selected.
• Insert a blank recordable CD into your Mac or PC.
• Select the Burn Disk icon in the top right of the screen OR
Go to the File menu and select Burn Playlist to Disc.
How to download your MP3/PDF sheet music order when experiencing problems with the Java applet
To access your download you will need to take the following steps:
• Sign in with your user name & password on www.kingswayshop.com
• Scroll down to the panel called 'Information' on the right hand side of the screen.
• Click on "Your account".
• You'll be able to access previous orders and downloads from here by selecting “My Orders”
To download your file, there are 2 options. The default option is through the Java Applet (which will prompt you to install if you do not have it already on your machine), or the second option is through our non-java download option. The Java applet can sometimes cause unexpected problems on some computers, and therefore we suggest using the non-java download option if this is an issue, which is highlighted below.
If however, you are unable to view this page or the page crashes, you may like to try the following:
• Disable your Java plug-in while visiting the site, or
• Visit www.java.com and install the latest update before visiting the site again.
More suggestions and advice is available at http://www.java.com/en/download/help/iecrash.xml